TLD's D3 Fiberlite helmet offers many of the racing-derived features found on the top-shelf D3 Carbon and D3 Composite siblings. D3 Fiberlite uses a lightweight, fiberglass shell with wind tunnel proven aerodynamics and an efficient ventilation system to keep you cool - there are 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports to keep airflow moving.
With 3D cheek pads, the D3 Fiberlite has a comfortable, secure fit. Quick-release cheek pads allow for helmet removal in the event of an emergency.
- Emulates the design of pricier, race-inspired helmets
- Designed for the rigors of enduro and downhill racing
- Full-face helmet with a lightweight fiberglass shell
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamics for efficiency
- 20 high-flow vents for cooling on hot summer laps
- 3D cheekpads maintain a secure, comfortable fit
- Adjustable visor with multiple configurations
- Comes with TLD helmet sock for storage
Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite, the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance. This helmet exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15 and is not intended for use with motorized vehicles.To reduce shipping costs and minimize the carbon footprint, helmet may not ship in original manufacturer box