The slim-fit Women’s ThermoBall™ Eco Jacket 2.0 features an innovative quilting pattern and advanced insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It’s also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold—and easier on the planet. The use of recycled materials in our manufacturing process creates slight variations in fabric color and texture, meaning that every garment is not just more sustainably-conscious, but completely unique.
- Slim fit
- 2x2 quilt pattern
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Stows in chest pocket
- Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation helps keep you warm even when wet
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
Body: 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Lining: 30D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Center Back: 25.75''