The vintage-inspired Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket gives you simple style and fall-ready warmth thanks to its double-sided shearling fleece, which is made with entirely recycled materials. Offering soft and fuzzy comfort, this high-pile fleece is ideal for chilly fall temps, and the jacket's full-zip design makes it easy to change up your layers underneath, so you can wear it all the way up until the snows start to fall.
- Piled fleece jacket for cozy warmth and timeless style
- Double-sided Polartec shearling fleece provides ultra-soft warmth
- Spandex hem, cuff, and hood bindings keep the cold out
- Zippered pockets securely store a cellphone and keys
- Relaxed fit offers layering room and laid-back style
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics