Patagonia's most versatile technical top is built for use on the trail or on the water: It’s quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester, Capilene® Cool Daily styles keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Deep hood provides additional coverage from the sun
- Lightweight stretch fabric moves with you and provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control to keep things fresh
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Solids and prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control