The Nano-Air® Hoody was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped; center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or a pack; self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 346 g (12.2 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch