An out-till-last-chair women’s ski jacket, lined with a light layer of recycled insulation.
It’s a storm day and the skiing will be good until the bitter end. Which means you need a jacket that’ll keep you warm and dry all day long. The Freya Jacket has the waterproof, durable exterior shell of your favorite hard-charging ski jacket, lined with a light layer of recycled warm-as-a-toaster insulation. That means you can think less about your layering system and more about which line you’re going to ski next.
- Regular fit
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Pass pocket on lower sleeve
- Internal dump pocket and zippered pocket
- 3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- No Bulk Cuffs
- 2-sided hem cinch
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Surface 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 80g Greenloft recycled insulation