Sledding, making snow angels, and playing in the snow are only fun if you're warm and dry. It's a warm, cozy world inside the toddlers' Burton 2L One Piece. Insulated from hood to toe, it's designed to keep them happy in the snow and to keep you from stressing out while putting it on.
Two-layer DRYRIDE fabric with taped critical seams is waterproof, breathable, and quick to dry.
Turn Up The Heat
Breathable ThermacoreECO insulation cranks up the heat without adding bulk or restricting mobility and contains 95% recycled materials.
Room to Grow
Our Room-to-Grow system extends the sleeves and inseam 1.5 inches to keep up with growth spurts.
Small Details, Big Difference
Details like a removable hood, adjustable cuffs, reflective details, a dedicated pass pocket and a reinforced seat and knees help you stress less so your kiddo can play more.
Low Environmental Impact
It's bluesign® approved and the insulation uses at least 90% recycled fibers for a reduced eco footprint.
- Features + Tech
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Anti-scuff Cuff
- External Waistband Adjustment
- Hook-and-Loop Cuff Elevators
- Reinforced Seat and Knees
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Ticket O-Ring
- Unisex Sizing
- YKK® Zippers
- Removable Contour™ Hood with Elastic Hood Gaiter
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Sleeve Pass Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Printed Recycled Mechanical Stretch 300D Polyester Woven Fabric Blocked with 400D Nylon Durability Panels
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel
- Lifetime Warranty