Leatt Neck Brace 5.5
PREMIUM PROTECTION AND ULTIMATE ADJUSTABILITY
The Leatt 5.5 neck brace is our best seller, why, because it has the same adjustability as the class leading 6.5 but manufactured from reinforced polyamide so great value.
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
Super comfortable and extremely durable, this brace will work with most body shapes and sizes. Feel protected and ride with confidence.
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- *Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- *Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- *Independent Moto motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit
- Composite matrix platform allows for efficient reduction in neck forces
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 790g (1.74lbs)
- S/M - L/XL
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging