High-contrast performance for kids with the added warmth and coverage of MFI compatibility.
The kids' Anon Relapse Jr. Goggles feature our exclusive magnetic face mask integration (MFI®) for seamless coverage from snow, wind, and sun when used with our compatible hoods and face masks. A cylindrical lens maximizes the field of view, while full-perimeter venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free clarity in all conditions. They are compatible for wearing over eyeglasses and include an MFI face mask and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- MFI® face mask and microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical precurved lens wraps to the shape of the face; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision